Take action and support the Black Lives Matter movement
Resources for AIGA Richmond members and beyond. Our commitment extends beyond this message. We will hold ourselves accountable, and we welcome you to hold us and each other accountable as well.
– Girls for a Change
– The Richmond Experience
– Richmond Peace Team
– Richmond for All
– Sister Fund
– NAACP Richmond Branch
– The Bail Project
– Black Lives Matter
– Black Visions Donations
– Minnesota Freedom Fund
– National Association of Black Journalists
– NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc.
Resources for Education and Support
– Anti-Racism Resources for white people and parents
– Black Mental Health Resources
– Design Justice Resources for UX Designers
– Guide to Allyship by Amélie Lamont
– Hire Black Designers and support their careers
– How to Talk About Race
Have a resource to add?
We want to hear how you’re joining us in our commitment to support Black lives in the Richmond area. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to add your resources to our list.